This important continental conference inToronto will attract interfaith leaders from Mexico, Canada, the United States and beyond. Below, please find lots of information about the conference including how to register. We also need volunteers to help with the conference – to volunteer your services, see below.
- The North American Interfaith Network (NAIN) is looking for volunteers to welcome visitors to NAINConnect 2013.
- NAINConnect is a annual event for people of many faiths from across North America to meet and learn best practices of interfaith dialogue.
- 2013 is our 25th anniversary year of these Connect meetings. We are so happy that Toronto is the host city.
- Local people, interested in interfaith work are welcome to participate and learn with us. Please register at: www.nain.org You need to register in order to attend the Plenaries, Workshops, meals and off-site events
- This year Toronto will be hosting people from Waterloo, Edmonton, Vancouver, Canada; Buffalo, San Francisco, New York, Atlanta, Wichita USA; and Guadalajara, Mexico, truly representing this year’s theme of In Diversity is our Strength.
- Volunteers are needed before the conference to help with planning and during the conference to welcome conference participants to the city, provide information and support at the conference (registration, provide directions and answer questions, decorating, set up and take down support). As a NAINConnect volunteer you will be facilitating ongoing opportunities for interfaith conversations, expanding connections and conversations across Canada, Mexico and the USA and celebrating the last 25 years of NAIN’s work.
- You can email Nicole, our volunteer coordinator at email@example.com for more information about specific volunteer positions that are available or to discuss your skills.
- NAINConnect 2013 will take place at the Multi-Faith Centre, 569 Spadina Ave. University of Toronto August 11-14.
For information requests other than registration and volunteer possibilities, contact Fredelle Brief at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to forward this announcement through your communities and networks for use in newsletters, bulletin boards, websites, mailing lists, list-serves, blogs, Facebook, twitter etc.